Wednesday, December 17, 2014

It's December already!


We are already sitting on December. How fast this year passed. I guess this happens when life is full of happenings. At this time of the year reflection and contemplation is unavoidable -looking back on the journey of year 2014 and making plans for 2015.

Can't believe I was on road for one-third of this year. What a nomad I've become!

Explored some new places -
Lotwara- a remote village in rajasthan,
Orchha - a quaint little town in MP, 
Khajuraho - carvings from the past that I wanted to see since long,
Langza, Comic and Hikkim - remote villages in high Himalayas in Spiti region,
Kasol - a laid back place where I would love to go to relax anytime,
Chopta - a marvel of nature that amazed me with its strong positive energy,
Kantaboni - a remote tribal village in Odisha and
Kanha - jungle at its best and i was fortunate enough to meet the king of this amazing jungle 4 times.
 
And revisited my favorite places - Pushkar, Ladakh, Bharatpur and Kinnaur.



I love traveling with familiar strangers. So all the above travels were with some amazing people. Met many new people on my journeys, made friends with lots of them while learnt lessons from others.
Putting down names of some 'strangers-when-met' added to my list of friends and with whom traveling was fun. +ayandrali dutta , +Nabamita Ray , +Namrata Gupta , Shilpa Ravishankar , +Rajneesh Mathur , +santosh arya , Paritosh , +sanket modi , +Saraswati Mohan , Shilpi Garg , +Kp Menon and Prasanna Menon.
While new is important old is gold. This year was really good as I found most of my school friends and am now in constant touch with them.


As much as I like being on the move and meeting new people, I love coming back home to my people and MY LITTLE SPACE. This year was exciting in this front as my home at Indirapuram got all new look. I got it repainted with all bright colors, so my life back home is as colorful as the world is!


I also got opportunity to do some remarkable assignments that added to my skill set and experience. Thanks Vaibhav Dayal and Aditya Arya for trusting me for work that I did for you.
And apologies to people I could not work with due to my tight work schedule.


And something that I love to mention - I got featured in Smart Indian Women and DNA this year. Its my dream to have my success story published in some leading newspaper or magazine one day. Who knows that's what new year will bring.

Will share my plans for 2015 soon. All of you known or unknown ones are most welcome to join me on my journeys. Let us hope this new year brings with it lots of happiness and positivity in our lives.

HAPPY 2015!

No comments :